Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Extra Mile Podcast – JEFF GALLOWAY 13.1 EDITION – Episode 2.3


It's been a long time
Now I'm coming back home
I've been away now
Oh how, I've been alone
Wait”
The Beatles
So I guess I could have either posted a shorter episode some time ago OR posted a LONG one for your LONG run now! Guess which I did?

Fall is coming and I am betting many of you are heading out for some long runs, so you are welcome! ;-)

I'm also betting there are more than a few of us that would like to lose some weight and would love to know if this running stuff, and specifically this R/W/R stuff can help.

Well, who better to ask than Jeff Galloway?

And we might as well find out if the Galloway Training Programs can help too AND speak to someone who actually DID it!

Don’t miss these important items featured in this episode are:


• TheJeff Galloway 13.1- SIGN UP AND JOIN US!
 JeffGalloway.com
 sQooshBands! MORE than just a sweatband!
RunDisney
• THE Most inspirational video you will EVER watch!
• Running andfat Burning for Women

The Raleigh Galloway Training Program



Thanks SO much for joining us for this amazing journey and Jeff and I hope you will join us on our next adventure!!!


We invite your comments, questions, and training updates either in a 1-2 minute audio submission to thegallowayextramile@gmail.com or by calling the comment line at: 206-339-8741. We would love to add your voice to the next episode!

Please subscribe in iTunes using the link to the right or download the show by clicking 
HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment